Bored with your regular email sounds?
Try some of my new snazzy and cool notifications sounds to spice up your mail. Robot voices, human greetings, royal style alerts and many more. You can use them in soundboards, ringtones, sound effects in a mix or whatever. The sky is the limit.
Download email notification audio samples
(Left click for preview, Right click to download)
|Robot voice sound (zip file)|
|A royal alert (zip file)|
|Digital voice email sounds (zip file)|
|Alien voice notification sound (zip file)|
How to change you email alert sounds to your desired sound?
When Outlook Express, Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail or Outlook, alert you about a new mail, the system looks for a sound file on your computer. If you want to find these sounds, check out the Windows sounds page.
If you wish to change that sound to a new file than follow these steps:
* Open the Control Panel from the Start menu.
* Open Sounds and Audio Devices.
* Choose the Sounds tab.
* Highlight New Mail Notification in the Program Events list.
* Select a sound from the Sounds list, or use the browse button to locate the desired sound on your computer.
* Click OK.
So remember, you don’t have to be like everybody else, some pretty cool email notification sounds are just a click away.
Incoming search terms:
- email alert sounds
- free email notification sounds
- free email alert sounds
- free email sounds
- Free Email Sounds Effects
- email notification sounds
- free email sounds alerts
- email sounds free
- free mail alert sounds
- email sound waves